The Nero Wolfe series that ran on A&E in 2001 and 2002 had about a dozen actors that played different parts. This is a list of some of the roles played by the actors.
- Carl Vardas (Cop Killer) - Illegal immigrant fleeing the Soviet Union
- Thug (Disguise for Murder) - one of the two who ties Archie up before he meets with the murderer.
- Jimmie Kirk (Cop Killer) - Barber
- Kurt Bottweil (Christmas Party) - Drops dead after drinking a toast to Christmas
- Colonel Dickey (Help Wanted, Male) - Eccentric military man
- Violet Murphy (Before I Die) - Hired as a body double to the daughter of a gangster, but attempts to blackmail him.
- Peter Root (Help Wanted, Male) - criminal Wolfe put away in a prior case
- Tina Vardas (Cop Killer) - Illegal immigrant fleeing the Soviet Union
- Mrs. Perry Porter Jerome - (Christmas Party) Rich woman
- Cherry Quon (Christmas Party) - Competes with Margot Dickey for Kurt Bottweil's attentions before he is killed.
- L.A. Schwartz (Before I Die) - Lawyer to Dazy Perritt. He breaks the news to Wolfe that he is the guardian of Perritt's daughter.
- Janet Stahl (Cop Killer) -
- Jane Geer (Help Wanted, Male)
- Lily Rowan (Christmas Party, Door to Death, Death of a Doxy) - A wealthy socialite who is a recurring love interest of Archie's.
- Mrs. Carlisle (Disguise for Murder)
- General Carpenter (Help Wanted, Male) - Eccentric military man
- Leo Jerome (Christmas Party)
- "Thumbs" Meeker (Before I Die) - Mob boss and a rival to Dazy Perritt.
- Margot Dickey (Christmas Party) - She asks Archie to pretend to propose to her to force her boyfriend's hand.
- Ed Graboff (Cop Killer) - Barber
- Ben Jenson (Help Wanted, Male) - Thinks that someone is trying to kill him, and asks Wolfe for protection. Wolfe refuses, and he is murdered the next day.
- Emil Jenson (Help Wanted, Male)
- Cynthia Brown (Disguise for Murder) - murder victim